Rated to 2450°F with silicon carbide heating elements for processing high speed steels and ceramics. Chambers are brick-lined for rugged applications with heating elements located on all 4 side walls for uniform heat. A hydraulic system provides a smooth, controlled lift of the work bed. Chamber opening is corbelled, providing a positive seal with bed insulation. Complete with step-down transformer and selector switches for regulating voltage to heating elements for better control and element life. All models are completely wired, assembled, test fired and shipped ready for connection to main power supply.
EL 3000 GT models are available for use with inert atmosphere. GT models are designed with a continuously welded furnace shell, gasketed door assembly, and atmosphere inlet and outlet ports for operation with a positive flow of higher atmosphere rates. These models are best suited for constant operation to maintain a dry refractory environment in the work area to minimize oxidation on workloads.
- Hydraulic elevator lift with pushbutton control.
- SCR power regulator with current limiting automatically increases voltage to elements.
- Easy-to-replace silicon carbide heating elements mounted on all sides for uniform heat.
- Energy efficient multi-layer lightweight insulating firebrick and mineral wool block increases heating and cooling rates.
- Corbelled insulated work bed minimizes heat loss.
- Angle iron construction with heavy-gauge sheet steel facing.
- Digital temperature controller in free standing panel.
Roll-away work bed on casters, spare work bed, ceramic fiber insulation, flow meters, recorders, computer control systems.
|Model||Chamber||Overall||KW||Voltage||Weight (lbs)||Max Load (lbs)|