Compact space saving furnaces designed with silicon carbide heating elements for operation to 2500°F (BB) or 2750°F (CL). Ideal for Laboratories, Tool & Die Companies and Ceramic Shops. Chambers are ruggedly constructed, lined with firebrick insulation and silicon carbide heating elements mounted above and below the hearth for uniform heat. These models are complete with step down transformer and selector switches for regulating the voltage to the heating elements providing longer life.
All models are completely wired, assembled, test fired and shipped ready for connection to main power supply. Available in nine standard models sizes.
- Heavy gauge sheet metal shell construction with structural reinforcement.
- Silicon carbide elements mounted above and below the hearth.
- Tapped power transformer and selector switches for a 70% element resistance increase.
- Multi-layered 7.5" of firebrick and mineral wool insulation.
- Silicon carbide hearth plates support the work load and transfer heat from the floor elements.
- Double-Pivot horizontal swing door to keep hot face surface away from operator.
- Safety micro-switch shuts off power to elements when door opens.
- Honeywell digital temperature controller with type R thermocouple.
- Controls are mounted below furnace in enclosed cabinet and operate on 115 volts.
Program controllers, over temperature safety systems, timers, recorders, quench tanks, alternate door arrangements, computer interface, gloves, tongs and foil wrap.
|Model||Chamber||Overall||Voltage||KW 2500°F||KW 2750°F|