Compact space saving furnaces designed with silicon carbide heating elements for operation with inert protective atmosphere to 2500°F(BB) or 2750°F(CL). Ideal for Laboratories, Tool & Die Companies and Ceramic Shops. The GT models are designed with a continuously welded furnace shell, gasketed door assembly, and atmosphere inlet and outlet ports for operation with a positive flow of atmosphere. These models are best suited for constant operation to maintain a dry refractory environment in the work area to minimize oxidation on workloads. The chamber is ruggedly constructed, lined with firebrick insulation with silicon carbide heating elements mounted above and below the hearth for uniform heat. Complete with tapped power transformer and selector switches for regulating voltage to the heating elements providing longer life.
All models are completely wired, assembled, test fired and shipped ready for connection to main power and regulated atmosphere supply of 5 PSI. Available in nine standard model sizes.
- Continuously welded sheet metal shell construction with structural reinforcement.
- Silicon carbide elements mounted above and below the hearth.
- Tapped power transformer and selector switches for a 70% element resistance increase.
- Multi-layered 7.5" of firebrick and mineral wool insulation.
- Silicon carbide hearth plates support the work load and transfer heat from the floor elements.
- Double-Pivot horizontal swing door with gasket seals against furnace faceplate.
- Safety micro-switch shuts off power to elements when door opens.
- Honeywell digital temperature controller with type R thermocouple.
- Controls mounted below furnace in enclosed cabinet and operate on 115 volts.
Flow meters, regulators, oxygen analyzers, dew point indicators, program controllers, over temperature safety systems, timers, recorders, quench tanks, computer interface, gloves, and tongs.
|Model||Chamber||Overall||Voltage||KW 2500°F||KW 2750°F|