Low Cost, Top Quality.
Affordable dual chamber furnaces for hardening, drawing and special applications. These unique “Space Saver” units offer the convenience and ease of two chambers in one packaged unit. Designed for the occasional heat treater, tool & die shop with small loads who wants to bring their heat treating in-house to control quality, save time and avoid minimum lot charges. Suitable for workloads up to 25 lb/sq ft of hearth area. Upper hardening chamber is rated for 2200°F. Lower recirculating draw chamber is rated for 1200°F. Chambers operate independently. Furnaces are completely wired, assembled, test fired, and shipped ready for connection to main power supply. Available in 4 standard sizes. Ideal for small Tool & Die Shops, Schools and R&D Labs. Safe, simple and dependable operation.
- Honeywell digital temperature controller in separate NEMA 1 Panel.
- Sheet metal shell construction reinforced and welded.
- Heavy gauge low watt density heating elements in easy-to-replace holders
- Energy efficient lightweight firebrick insulation.
- Hearth plate for load support and floor brick protection.
- Horizontal swing door with adjustable latch for positive seal.
- Safety microswitch shuts off power to the elements when door opens.
- Heats to 1850°F in 2 hours in upper chamber.
- Stainless steel fan assembly in lower chamber.
- All units are wired for 230/1/60 operation.
- Lucifer Furnaces Equips Laboratory Testing Inc. with 2nd Red Devil Furnace
- Red Devil Dual Chambers Across North America
- Lucifer Furnaces helps Precision Solutions bring their heat treating in-house
Overtemperature safety system, fusible disconnect switch, gas spring vertical lift door, 12 hour soak timer, rollaway quench tank, heat treat foil, gloves, and tongs. Three phase wiring available on most models.