Low Cost, Top Quality.
Affordable box furnaces rated for 2200°F operation to harden, draw & anneal. Designed for the occasional heat treater with small loads who wants to bring their heat treating in-house to control quality, save time and avoid minimum lot charges. Rated for workloads up to 25 lb/sq ft of hearth area. Furnaces are completely wired, assembled, test fired, and shipped ready for connection to main power supply. Available in 4 standard sizes. Ideal for small Tool & Die Shops, Schools and R&D Labs. Safe, simple and dependable operation.
- Honeywell digital temperature controller in separate NEMA 1 Panel.
- Sheet metal shell construction reinforced and welded.
- Heavy gauge low watt density heating elements in easy-to-replace holders.
- Energy efficient lightweight firebrick insulation.
- Hearth plate for load support and floor brick protection.
- Horizontal swing door with adjustable latch for positive seal.
- Safety microswitch shuts off power to the elements when door opens.
- Heats to 1850°F in 2 hours.
- All units are wired for 230/1/60 operation.
- The Lucifer Difference - Part I - Heating Element Design - YouTube
- Lucifer Red Devil Box Furnaces - YouTube
- Lucifer Furnaces equips Custom Window Systems
- Century Die adds capacity with another Lucifer Red Devil furnace (RD7-H21)
Over temperature safety system, fusible disconnect switch, 17" H base cabinet, gas spring vertical lift door, 12 hour soak timer, rollaway quench tank, heat treat foil, gloves and tongs. Three phase wiring available on most models.