Heavy duty elevator furnaces rated for 1850°F to 2200°F operation. Ideal for large loads and production type requirements. Chambers are lined with firebrick and coil heating elements located on all four side walls for uniform heat. A hydraulic system provides a smooth controlled lift of the work bed. The chamber opening is corbelled providing a positive seal with bed insulation. All models are completely wired, assembled, test fired and shipped ready for connection to main power and atmosphere supply.
EL 5000 GT models are available for use with inert atmosphere. GT models are designed with a continuously welded furnace shell, gasketed door assembly, and atmosphere inlet and outlet ports for operation with a positive flow of higher atmosphere rates. These models are best suited for constant operation to maintain a dry refractory environment in the work area to minimize oxidation on workloads.
- Hydraulic elevator lift with pushbutton control.
- Easy-to-replace low watt density heating elements mounted on all sides for uniform heating.
- Multi-layer lightweight insulating firebrick and mineral wool block.
- Corbelled insulated work bed minimizes heat loss.
- Angle iron construction with heavy-gauge sheet steel facing.
- Temperature uniformity +/-20°F
- Digital temperature controller.
Roll-away work bed on casters, spare work bed, ceramic fiber insulation, flow meters, recorders, computer control systems.
|Model||Chamber||Overall||KW||Voltage||Weight (lbs)||Max Load (lbs)|