High temperature furnaces equipped with molybdenum disilicide heating elements and alumina ceramic fiber insulation for rapid heat to 2700°F, 2900°F or 3100°F . Compact lightweight design and low power requirements make these models ideal for R&D, Industry, and Schools for processing ceramics, precious metals and composite materials.
All models are completely wired, assembled, test-fired and shipped ready for connection to main power supply. Available in eight standard models sizes.
- Double wall shell construction with forced air ventilation for low outer surface temperature.
- Premium grades of multi-layered alumina ceramic fiber insulation.
- Molybdenum disilicide heating elements mounted individually along sides and back wall for uniform heat and easy replacement.
- Rapid heating and cooling capability.
- Double-Pivot horizontal swing door with insulated plug keeps hot face surface away from operator.
- Separate NEMA 1 control panel with power transformer and SCR power supply.
- Overtemperature Safety System.
- Honeywell digital temperature controller with type B thermocouple.
Program controllers, timers, recorders, computer interface, gloves and tongs.
Also available in Tube, Top and Bottom Load models.