Large high velocity air recirculating ovens offering a wide temperature operating range from 200°F to 1400°F. Precision control of air temperature for tempering, drawing, annealing, preheating and stress relieving steel, aluminum, glass, and ceramics.
All models are equipped with a roof mounted alloy fan assembly and stainless steel liner providing a vertical air flow pattern and uniform temperature throughout the chamber. The liner directs the air flow and baffles the heating elements from the work area. The chambers are brick lined with removable hearth plates supporting work loads up to 75 lbs/sq ft. Wire-on-rod heating element design allows full thermal emission from the coils and easy individual element replacement at a low cost.
All models are completely wired, assembled, test fired and shipped ready for connection to main power supply. Available in fifteen standard model sizes.
- Welded angle iron frame construction with sheet steel and plate lining.
- Heavy gauge coil wound low watt density heating elements for longer life.
- Multi-layered energy efficient lightweight firebrick and mineral block insulation for maximum heat storage and minimum heat loss.
- Elements mounted individually on ceramic rods located on side walls for uniform temperature.
- Stainless steel fan with motor and belt drive mounted through roof.
- Stainless steel liner forms work area and directs air flow.
- Hearth plates for load support and floor brick protection.
- Vertical lift manual hand crank operated door keeps hot face surface away from personnel.
- Safety micro-switch shuts off power to elements and fan when door opens.
- Honeywell digital temperature controller with type K thermocouple and magnetic contactor.
- Controls are mounted in separate side mounted NEMA 1 panel and operate on 115 volts.
Program controllers, over temperature safety systems, timers, recorders, alternate door arrangements, forced cooling systems, computer interface, special voltages, gloves, tongs and foil wrap.