Large high temperature heavy duty furnaces designed with silicon carbide heating elements for operation with inert protective atmosphere to 2500°F(BB) or 2750°F(CL). Ideal for processing high speed steels, special alloys and ceramic applications. GT models are designed with a continuously welded furnace shell, gasketed door assembly, and atmosphere inlet and outlet ports for operation with a positive flow of atmosphere. These models are best suited for constant operation to maintain a dry refractory environment in the work area to minimize oxidation on workloads. The chambers are ruggedly constructed and lined with firebrick insulation with silicon carbide heating elements mounted above and below the hearth for uniform heat. Complete with step down transformer and selector switches for regulating the voltage to the heating elements providing longer life.
All models are completely wired, assembled, test fired and shipped ready for connection to main power and regulated atmosphere supply of 5 PSI. Available in twelve standard models sizes.
- Continuously welded sheet metal shell construction with structural reinforcement.
- Silicon carbide elements mounted above and below the hearth.
- Tapped power transformer and selector switches for a 70% element resistance increase.
- Multi-layered 9" of firebrick and mineral wool insulation.
- Silicon carbide hearth plates support the work load and transfer heat from the floor elements.
- Manual vertical lift door with gasket seals against furnace faceplate.
- Safety micro-switch shuts off power to elements when door opens.
- Honeywell digital temperature controller with type R thermocouple.
- Controls mounted in freestanding NEMA 1 panel.
Flow meters, regulators, oxygen analyzers, dew point indicators, program controllers, over temperature safety systems, timers, recorders, quench tanks, computer interface, gloves, and tongs.
|Model||Chamber||Overall||Voltage||KW 2500°F||KW 2750°F|